Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fear is such an unknown word






Everyone has had this feeling before. Fear is a word known by everyone in this world. Fear can cause depression, anger, make someone insecure, and even death. But What if the meaning of Fear would have lies in it? What if Fear is just a four letter word that people can’t just understand? What if Fear is really scared of you? This is a blog that I dedicate to everyone who is highly impacted by the word Fear.
I have a son who is 4 years old at this time that is scared of the dark and walking alone to the bathroom. I mean this boy is “scared”. He even cries to me that he does not want to sleep alone in his room. Even if I were in the room, I usually let him go to sleep and then I leave the room quietly. He tells me not to leave the room when he falls asleep.  I mean as a child I understand but his fear really gets to him and I am about to tell you something unbelievable that I say to him that at the instant stops him from getting scared. I first tell him that there is nothing to be afraid of. It’s just the dark. I then remind him that song that he hears in Veggie tales “God is bigger than the-boogie man; he’s bigger than Godzilla and the monsters on TV”. He sings along and he realized that God is protecting him. Now that is pretty amazing in which a single word can change your emotions and even can change your life.
I myself will confess to the readers that I too am a person who used to be afraid of the dark. Now I was terrified of the dark when I didn't seek God and now that I am following God, I can be able to walk a dark path knowing that I am protected by God and that no Demons or intruders are going to actually come in and try to attack me. If I believe in God, Fear can’t stand in my way.
Psalm 23:4 states: Even though I walk through the valley ofthe shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod andyour staff, they comfort me. Fear is driven by the enemy himself. We must remember that we are children of God and we will not be harmed by the dark or anything that the enemy tries to throw at us for this is a life that is nothing but how your faith to the Lord was when you lived in the flesh back in this planet that God has made for us.
Now the dark isn't the only thing that people are scared of but there are numerous things. Maybe you are scared of driving or scared of investing money into a business etc. Fear not. For you have your Lord that is right beside you and is NOT thinking in any way to let you leave him. Our God is the best ruler who is capable of doing anything and everything and he had proved it by creating this Universe so that he can have us live here until we will see him again.
Next time that you are scared of anything at all, just remember that God is beside you and he is always there for you no matter what I is that you do. Our God will never give you anything that you cannot hold. God is here and he is watching over you and he has absolutely no plans to go anywhere. And he has promised us this and has held our promise for about 6,600 years ago when life started in the very beginning when Adam and Eve were born.

Just remember that you are the child of the Lord and remember that Fear can lie to you. Remember that Fear has been overthrown when Jesus died in the cross so remember that you are bigger than Fear itself. You can even tell fear to go away and fear would have to listen to you because you are God’s child and the one Who Jesus Christ has saved. Fear can tell you that you no longer have hope but you can just keep moving forward. Do not put anything in front of you besides God.

No comments:

Post a Comment